I live to travel a lot. And when I do, it pretty much has to be on two wheels. My first bike was (and still is) a '72 BMW /5. Wanting something newer, I "jumped" on this '99 Triumph Tiger which I got in 2001. Check out the trips & rallies that I've done on this beast.
Seneca Rocks - July 2001
Cass Scenic Railroad - July 2001
- The Dragon! Hopefully coming next year!
Trips on my BMW /5
My first one, which I still have is a 1972 BMW R75/5 (commonly called a 'slash 5'). Unfortunately for some time it has been down for repairs. It is all in pieces right now, so I have to enjoy the Tiger.
- Seneca Rocks, WV BMW /5 Rally, July 1999
- Trip to Chattanooga, Tenn.- July 1999
- Watkins Glen NY BMW/MOA Rally - Sep 1999
- Harold Ross Studio's BMW Tech Session - Apr 2001. Unfortunately drove to this, BMW repair job begins!
- June 2002: BMW still down for total engine rebuild!
© 2001-03, Tigerdude.com
Page created Aug. 14, 2001
Page updated Feb 17, 2003